Five Free Hours! Just think about what that could mean.
If you are an employee, getting five free hours each week could mean leaving the office on time, not taking your laptop home, and maybe enjoying your vacation days for a change.
If you are an employer, you know your labor costs per hour! You know that if your employees spent half as much time on email, they would be vastly more productive and happier.
If you are self-employed, you know that there aren’t enough hours in the day. What would five free hours allow you to do?
If conquering your email interests you, take the short, free lessons on this site. You will learn the life-changing skills you need to make email work for you, rather than the other way around. You’ll learn vital lessons like:
- The one thing you MUST know to take time back from email (Lesson 2)
- How to never check your email again — and still prosper at work (Lesson 3)
- One thing you can do in the next 30 seconds that will change your life (Lesson 4)
- Overcoming the objections of yourself and others (Lesson 5)
- What email wants (Lesson 6)
- How to starve email into submission (Lesson 7)
- How to use email to gain even more time for your dreams (Lesson 8)
- Smart tips for automation and management (Lesson 9)
And did I mention that these lessons are completely free? I’ve found this material to be priceless, so I’m sharing it with you at no cost—it’s that important.
Go to Lesson 1 and get started by learning why you should focus on email first to get the time you need to realize your dreams.
Remember: The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are — JP Morgan (Click here to tweet that)